Healing with Hemp CBD
More and more, people are becoming open to the idea of cannabis as a medicine and even as an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. Even with their openness, they have decades of fear and misunderstanding to shed. Take this essential beginner's class (for healthcare professionals, caretakers, and wellness enthusiasts) to demystify this alluring herb and enter the wonderful world of cannabis healing. Learn firsthand from experienced cultivators, formulators, and healthcare practitioners so you can provide the knowledge you, your patients, clients, and ailing loved ones need in order to make informed healthcare decisions regarding CBD.
60 minute class Topics Include:
- The Endocannabinoid System: Understanding the endocannabinoid system (ECS) is fundamental to grasping how cannabis & cannabinoids influence health & the healing process.
- What is Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency? Who knew there was such a thing as endocannabinoid deficiency? ECS deficiency can be influenced by cannabis, diet, stress management & other lifestyle changes.
- THC vs. CBD: What are the main differences between hemp and marijuana?
- CBD Bioavailability: How does the body absorb CBD? What are its effects on body functioning?
- Personalized CBD Dosing: 4 popular ways to take CBD (Oil Tincture, Capsules, Vaping, Topicals) and their benefits.
- CBD Oil for Pain Management: Which is better, opioids or CBD?
- CBD for Pets: Is it okay to give CBD to pets?